If you are wondering what could possibly be one the best vacation beach spots to visit in Florida, then you are in luck. Since Florida is one the main vacations spot areas to hit in all of the USA there is plenty to see and do. Whether you are family of five or a solo traveler, you need to make Florida one of your top places to visit. There is a sufficient amount of stunning vacation spots to check and one of the best things to do is visiting the Floridian Beaches.
Why are Vacation Beach Spots the Best in Florida
Florida has one of the nicest beach vacations spots with lots of places to choose from. If you are planning on taking a vacation soon and not sure where to turn then definitely take a look at what Florida has to offer in beach vacation haven.
Definitely choose a beach vacation if you plan on seeing Florida. With the sunshine state covering almost 1,200 miles of beaches there really is no other place to go. In addition, it is much easier to rent a car and make a roadtrip in Florida since the state is a lot smaller, than say, the state of California. In just a couple days you can make your way across the most popular beaches in the state.
On the plus side, beaches are a lot more affordable to travel to,so you don’t have to worry about breaking the bank on a single beach day then say a day theme park ticket. Of course you do have to find accomodations near the beach if its a couple days you plan to visit. Be sure to plan ahead and maybe find a good airbnb or rent a beach house if you can. Either way you go, you will find yourself having a lot of fun!
The Top 10 Vacation Beach Spots to Check out
First and foremost, there are plenty of beaches in Florida you can see. Every persons top 10 vacation spot list may be different. There really is not wrong or right beach to see. But these are must see beaches that will not disappoint you if you are planning to travel to Florida soon. You may be surprised that Miami Beach and others did not make the list since it is a very well known beach. Here the the top 10 vacation beach spots in paradises to visit.
- St Augustine Beach– known as one of Florida’s most historic beach towns around. This beach has history written all over it. Not only are the beaches beautiful with its orange hue coquina colored sand, but its incredible downtown has a lot of history of Florida you can learn from. This is one the must see beaches to check out if you find yourself in Florida. If you want to learn more check out Florida’s Guide to St. Augustine Beach
- New Smyrna Beach– This beach is also known as a surf beach where you can find many surfers take on the waves. There’s an area of sand dunes and a boardwalk to check out. On the other side of New Smyrna Beach you can also find an array of shopping stores, boutiques, and restaurants along Flagler Avenue. So many things to do along this beach place.
- Canaveral National Seashore- One of the more quieter beaches to check out and just as beautiful as it is remote. This beach has hundreds of bird species and wildlife making it one of the delightful beaches in Florida. Because Canaveral National Seashore is one of the beaches so close to the Kennedy Space Center Rocket launch area, you have to plan ahead to make sure they do not close this beach early.
- Cocoa Beach– This is definitely one of the closest beaches near Orlando you can find. Not too far from here you can see cruise ships coming and going. It is also known as surf city since it is popular for its surfing year round. The Kennedy Space Museum is nearby and nice to check out if you have time. There are plenty of things to do and see as a traveler. Visit the Top Attractions to see in Cocoa Beach.
- Florida Keys- All of the Florida Keys are are gorgeous. You don’t have to make it all the way down to Key West to see the amazing waters, but you can if you like. You’ll notice how clear and blue the waters get as you start making yourself down the keys. Popular places to visit include Sombrero Beach, Annes Beach, and Calusa Beach.
- Panama City Beach-This beach found on the panhandle of Florida offers snow white sand and amazing sunsets along the pier. Though it can be very busy with spring breakers in March there is so much to see with lots of touristy attractions open in the summer.
- Destin Beach- This beach also makes up the panhandle and is known as one the must-see beaches around all of Florida. This beach is also very well known for its fishing village. Its view of sugar white sands and clear blue waters make it a go-to vacation spot in Florida.
- Indian Shores- This beach is found not too far from Clearwater Beach. It is a lot less crowded than Clearwater Beach. But it offers everything that Clearwater does if not more including amazing sunsets and beaches to die for.
- Amelia Island- One of the top 10 beaches to vacation at. Its Gulf Coast beaches are filled with tranquil blue waters and soft powder white sand.
- Siesta Key- One of the most popular beaches to visit since it was named of the best in the USA. Its clear blue waters and white sand also draws many tourist along this beach. The beach town has a cool hip vibe that allows you to just relax and have fun!
As a traveler who enjoys checking out new places to visit, you will mostly certainly not be disappointed by the beaches in Florida. There is a plethora of fun vacation beach spots to see and many attractions to partake in. Do not disregard the most beautiful places in Florida. By spending two or three days in a beach you will not only enjoy the amazing atmosphere but the uplifting beach towns!